Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Top 10 Best Gospel Singers of All Time


David Phelps

David Norris Phelps is an American Christian music vocalist, songwriter and vocal arranger, who is best known for singing tenor in the Gaither Vocal Band.


David Phelps is #1, the best, no one can compare to David. He is the #1, the best of the Top 10 Gospel Singers of All Time. With David's great and awesome tenor voice, he could make the rafters ring. David uses his God given talent, his voice and singing to praise God, he gives God the glory and through his songs he tells others about God, Jesus Christ. Thank you David for being a true and sincere Christian. I love to hear you sing and I love your humor and smile. May God bless you David always and also your wonderful family. I love you and you're still so good looking and sweet and kind.


David you are and always will be #1 and at the top!
Simply inspiring. A voice and passion that shines with God's love and greatness. David Phelps is a mighty tool in God's hands. Thank you David for giving your God given talent back to Him for by doing so your music is worth ten fold more than what it would be otherwise. A voice like yours is simply powerful and through it God is exalted and people are blessed. You David, I believe, are living out your God given purpose which is the best any human can possibly wish for and the pinnacle of life. You have every reason to be filled with much joy as God uses your life for His awesome purposes.


As a classically trained singer, I had trouble interesting myself in gospel music because the artists in the secular genres seemed so superior. Then I found David Phelps on Gaither T.V...and I became his #1 fan. Maybe not, but I like to think so! One of the first songs I heard him sing was "No More Night", and I remember being astonished by his vocal control. But the first song I ever heard him sing was "Nessun Dorma," and I remember before he'd even finished the first line I said: "His voice is perfect." That opinion has only been reenforced since then. David is incredible--such a gift from God! If I had half his talent and half his love for God I would consider myself the most blessed person on earth. David took my life from spiritually dead to thriving. I am forever thankful to him and the Lord for his heavenly voice and passion.


Recently in a concert, I had the opportunity to do a meet and greet with David. He simply amazed me at how genuine he really is, took the time to look the person who asked each question in the eye while finding where they were within the two rows of the auditorium. He not only stayed to answer each written question, but also answered any question that we couldn't think of at the time that we were asked to write them down. This is not only unusual, but he is so very down to earth despite all of his success and talent that it was very refreshing!



No comments:

Post a Comment