Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Top 10 Best Gospel Singers of All Time (Part 5)


 Don Moen

I wonder how people rate gospel musicians. Is it just by voice, but not by life and impact in the Christian fold. 

Don Moen should definitely be in top ten. He has impacted life all over the world and I've not heard any bad record of him tarnishing the name of Christ. 

Why should we be encouraging people who are not born again but singing gospel songs.


He is the greatest of time
The man I would love to meet before I'm out of this world

I am always motivated, encouraged, filled, strengthened and when I listen to his songs

This man of God is sent from God, his spirit is always lifting the congregation. 

And he is ready for ministration at any time, even his lifestyle is worshiping God always. 

I think for Gospel, Don Moen is connected. He might not be interested in all these slurs... Effects and all that, but he can take you to God's (this is top ten spirits anointed).


This great man is blessed beyond understanding with his God given gift which he surely uses to bless lives all around the world. 

If there is a gospel musician I have chosen to meet in my lifetime, it would surely be Don Moen on top of the list.



No comments:

Post a Comment