Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Top 10 Best Gospel Singers of All Time (Pt 4)

 

Michael English

Michael is one of the most anointed singers I've had the privilege to see and hear. His ministry is unlike no other. I've sat there and watch as it seemed you could see the anointing dripping off of him. 

His humble heart and openness about his life's story makes him such a tremendous minister of the gospel. I've heard many say that their lives have been changed thanks to Michael allowing God to move through him to reach people who otherwise have no hope. My own life was changed when God led to me Michael's music and his life's story. 

Being raised in church all your life doesn't mean you have a grasp on what grace and redemption are all about. Thank God I learned to live under grace and by God's mercy I walk with Him daily. Michael's ministry stands alone. God has a special anointing on this man to reach lost and hurting souls. His heart is for ministry and it's been a privilege to be allowed to witness it. God bless you Michael English.


I think Michael English is one of the biggest hypocrites that I've ever heard sing. He can sing right, but he is so fake he hurts me just to watch his phony love for God and his singing partners. If he's not the voice in the spot light, he's not interested in song are singing. If Michael is as much a real Christian and believer behind the stage as on stage, he needs to get saved and filled with the Holy Ghost, if he's not fooling me, I know God is not fooled, for by their fruits you shall know them. That's not me judging, that's God word already judged Michael, a goat sounds almost like a lamb, but their life and spirits are different. Michael English is in the wrong calling, he needs to try his luck with someone like Toby Keith, where he can live the life he really wants to live, and be the child of the wicked one that he surely manifests.


Michael English has a most amazing voice that is truly a gift from God. He generously gives his life to using his amazing voice to witness for and worship God. The message in his songs changes lives of many who hear him and brings them to a deeper relationship with God. He is a most genuine and caring person. His life's story of God's redeeming love for him, that he freely shares, is a story that all should hear. Even my 6 year old granddaughters love his music. They sing his songs as they are just playing at home or traveling in the car. What a joy for me to hear them ask me to put in a Michael English CD.


Michael English has got to be the best. Great vocal range and intonation and awesome ability with the heart of a man that not only loves God, but loves ministering to people. I remember the first time I went to one of his concerts, I hung back at the table waiting for him to sign a CD for me because he was talking to somebody. 

Somebody told him it was time to leave, but he stopped when he saw me standing there and took the time to sign the CD and talk with me and a friend of mine for a few minutes in spite of his schedule. You could tell that he was tired too! He is not only extremely talented, but he is also very very humble. That's rare in people today.



No comments:

Post a Comment